Thursday 16 January 2014

ONLINE Game : OurWorld


Nowaday I'm 'busy' playing online games. One of it is OurWorld. It's a game that kinda like MMO type. By the way, while playing this game, you can also chat and play with friend around the world (whoever play it). It's kind of fun. My target for now is to get to the highest level, then upgrade my condo and make the coolest avatar. Hahaha... I'm just playing for fun. It's hard too gain flow to level up. Argh... By the way, check out below to get a grasp about OurWorld Game... Well, it's not many though... for those who already play it, you know it.. For those who haven't play it, LET'S PLAY!

Play OurWorld Click Here.

My AVATAR - Violly


My Garden (Still need to be remodeled)


My Living Room


Friend House & Garden




Beach & SOHO Park (Accessible for Resident only)




Skeleton Key Dungeon

 You can enter if you found a key. There is several gift that you can choose. But, only Resident can enter it.
 




Other places in OurWorld

 


SNAPS

 MarketPlace

Where you can find, buy or trade RARE and SUPER RARE items


Play OurWorld Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment